In the programs words and phrases are pronounced rhythmically to various musical accompaniments in different exercises (listen/listen and repeat/listen and translate). Languages with Mucic programs use the method suggested by Carolyn Graham
in her world famous Jazz Chants
The method has received worldwide recognition thanks to numerous publications (since 1978) and workshops that Carolyn Graham held all over the world. There is a large body of research which confirms the effectiveness of the method. Languages with Mucic programs have modified and developed Carolyn Graham’s method by using computer technologies.Features of the programs:
• Exercises from easy to more difficult ones
• Any number of repetitions of either all the words and phrases in an exercise or only the chosen ones.
• An easy to follow pronunciation.
• Choice of different (5) musical accompaniments for each exercise.
• Different dynamic background effects.
• Tabs to easily find and repeat playing a word or phrase.
• No distortion of texts on screens of any sizes (vector graphics) .
• Signals to start speaking at the proper moment.
EASY TO USE IN CLASS AND DESIGNED FOR CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES
(please see video-guide for teachers)
You can download DEMOs of the programs:
“English with Music” DEMO
«Английский под музыку» DEMO (for Russian learners of English)
Video presentation of “English with Music”
Video presentation of "Английский под музыку"
If you have any questions, please write: