The range of topics to be discussed is wide enough for everybody to participate and contribute to the success of the conference. They will include:
- modern technology in ELT
- teaching English to different age groups
- teaching English in inclusive classrooms
- teaching English out of school
- refreshing our language
- culture in ELT
- the Maturita exam
- International exams
Presentations will be divided into the following strands:
- ELT for Young Learners (pre-primary, primary) YL ELT
- ELT for Secondary Schools (lower and upper secondary) SS ELT
- ELT for Language Schools LS ELT
- ELT Teacher Education TE ELT
- ESP (vocational and university) ESP
Speaker proposals must be submitted online by May 13, 2018.
You will be emailed the decision by June 10, 2018.
Venue: Knihovna města Hradce Králové
The conference has been accredited by MSMT-28981/2017-2-1045.
Should you wish to contact us in any matter regarding the conference, please use the conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org